Rishikesh is said to be God’s city located at the base of the Himalayas. Apart from a highly regarded pilgrimage place, Rishikesh is also ideal for a vacation. The sacred rivers and the mountains have always attracted people from all over the world. If you are tired of the busy and hectic city life, then this place can restore the missing serenity and calmness of your life. Though you will come across various accommodation options in the city, opting to stay in one of the resorts in Rishikesh will help you inhale the best in the city.
9 Best Resorts In Rishikesh
The city has a lot of resorts scattered in different parts of the city. We have listed below best resorts in Rishikesh that are worth to give a shot at.
1. Aalia On The Ganges
To start with the first name that should be mentioned in the list is the Aalia on the Ganges that is a perfect blend of contemporary and classic style. There is a private terrace from where you can witness the beautiful mountains that surround this beautiful resort. Apart from this, the luxurious rooms of the resort are equipped with all the modern facilities and gadgets. You will enjoy a wonderful time in this resort no matter with whom you are planning your stay. The guests are free to immerse themselves in boat riding, nature walks, and bird watching. It is one of the most luxury resorts in Rishikesh, but worth a stay.
- This resort is based on 5 acres of land and the whole area is covered with beautiful trees.
- There are 12 villas and all of them are beautifully decorated along with the modern amenities.
- It offers various water sports activities for guests to indulge in.
- It offers 24-hour room service
- This resort also offers spa sessions and yoga rooms.
Distance from Rishikesh: 14Km
Price: INR 13,500-70,000 per night (approx)
2. Atali Ganga
It is a wonderful boutique hotel where you can spend quality time with yourself. The whole area of the resort comprises about 300 trees and all of them are well maintained. You can refresh your mind by staying here and drench your soul in everything pure. The resort also features a coffee shop and there you can try out some different flavoured coffee. The guests can also taste the delicious Garhwali dish which is one of the offerings here. Apart from this, you will enjoy various types of outdoor activities here. Some of them are Kayaking and mountain biking. It is also one of the best resorts in Rishikesh with swimming pool. Many who stay here once come back returning to this resort for its exceptional services.
- All the rooms are well maintained and feature all the basic as well as modern amenities.
- You will see species of trees that this resort looks out for.
- The staff is very cordial.
Distance from Rishikesh: 30 Km
Price: INR 13,000- 36,000 per night (approx)
3. Mahayana Resort And Spa
If you want to get yourself pampered and spoiled on a vacation, then this can be the ideal choice. Almost all tourists have acknowledged this place as the best one. Most of the rooms are in the form of a cottage and you can enjoy the privacy like nowhere else. The rooms are spacious that 4 people can be accommodated at a time. Many recreational activities are conducted in this resort. Water rafting and temple visiting are some of the extra services that this resort offers.
- All the rooms are well equipped with the amenities and are well maintained
- There is an in-house restaurant that serves multi-cuisine food.
- The resort comprises of a beautiful garden
- The spa service is quite remarkable and refreshing.
Distance from Rishikesh: 32 Km
Price: INR 11,000 per night (approx)
4. Aloha On The Ganges
This resort is located in a very serene and calm backdrop. The rooms in this resort are equipped with all modern amenities and are spacious. The whole resort is surrounded by hills and forests. Though the resort is in a budget, the luxury services and top-notch hospitality services are noticeable. The resort can be a great choice and pick for the couples or honeymooners. The more you will explore this place, the more you will fall in love with its calm ambiance and serene environment. If you are long wandering to explore some good, then these resorts in Rishikesh Uttarakhand can be your answer.
- It comes with extra benefits for tourists like free parking, free wifi, good spa service, complimentary breakfast, etc.
- The huge lawn of the resort is decorated with great sitting arrangements.
- The staff of the resort are very cordial and helpful.
Distance from Rishikesh: 20 Km.
Price: INR 5,000 per night (approx)
Planning your holiday but confused about where to go? These travel stories help you find your best trip ever!
5. Nature’s Valley Resort
The name itself is very significant and explain the motive of the resort. You can enjoy all sorts of facilities and amenities in this resort. All the rooms are beautifully furnished with advanced furniture and types of equipment. It is peaceful heaven where you will come across the Kumayun Valley. There is a terrace that can be used for witnessing nature from proximity. If you want, you can stay in this resort for some more days so that you can explore more of the Rishikesh city and the lifestyle led by the people here. You can easily make a plan to visit the Kumyun valley from this place. The resort will make all the necessary arrangements to make your trip a successful one. Don’t just let this option go from your hand.
- The resort is best known for its sunset and sunrise views
- The in-house restaurant serves delicious cuisines
- Apart from enjoying the beautiful nature, you can avail various types of activities like rafting, birdwatching, trekking and nature walks.
Distance from Rishikesh: 10 Km.
Price: INR 5,400-9,000 per night (approx)
6. Junglee Resort
Although there are ample luxurious resorts in Rishikesh, this truly is the best one. The resort is located close to nature, such close that one can easily spot some wildlife species like leopards, birds, and others. This place is also home to a wide variety of rare species of birds. This place is located inside Rajaji National Park. There are wooden cottages that have wonderful architecture. It will be a great experience to reside in such houses. Being located inside the National Park, it can be a real treat for the people who want to explore nature.
- The rooms have different types of amenities installed.
- The resort offers some lip-smacking dishes
- You can enjoy camping at night as the resort provides the facility for the same
Distance from Rishikesh: 17 Km
Price: INR 3,000 per night (approx)
7. The Roseate Ganges
The resort is famous for its unmatched hospitality. The more you will experience their hospitality, the more you will feel nice. On the other side, the location of the resort is on an amazing backdrop. There are a total of 16 villas, each comes with a beautiful balcony that provides you with an amazing view of the adjacent area. The balconies have proper sitting arrangements so that one can enjoy nature stricken views all the time. The 24 hours of customer service is one of the bonuses. If you are very choosy about accommodation, then it can be the right one for you.
- This resort is very famous for its amazing hospitality and service.
- You will get 24 hours assistance here
- The food offered here is of great taste. You can also get the flavor of wonderful north Indian dishes in this resort.
- The easy access to nature is something that you will appreciate
- The resort provides various types of activities like rafting, nature walk, bird watching, etc.
Distance from Rishikesh:15 Km
Price: INR 35,000 per night (approx)
8. Shaantam Resort and Spa
Shaantam Resort and Spa in Rishikesh is a luxury resort that serves to be a serene gateway for peace seekers. The property is amid greens of the Himalayas and features holistic wellness of mind and soul. The resort is inspired by the ancient ethics of Ayurveda and offers rejuvenating experience, where one can unwind and renew your body and soul. This is one of the best resorts in Rishikesh.
- You will be staying at a luxurious resort offering the panoramic views of the mountains.
- Enjoy scrumptious meals along with tasting regional cuisine with an opulent dining experience.
- Go for guided walks.
- Relax in the swimming pool and rejuvenate with exclusive spa services.
Distance from Rishikesh: 21 Km
Price: INR 9,999 per night (approx)
9. Summit By The Ganges Beach Resort and Spa
Summit By The Ganges Beach Resort is a beach-front resort that ensures relaxation, escapes amid nature, rejuvenation, and more. The property is located at a prime location from where you can indulge in the Ganga aarti, river rafting, trekking, etc. You can savour lip-smacking continental buffet breakfast, and enjoy Indian, Chinese, and Continental cuisines here. This is one of the best beach resorts in Rishikesh.
- Stay in cozy rooms having modish furniture.
- Relish delicacies from the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Go for serene walks amid nature.
- Capture views of the river Ganga.
Distance from Rishikesh: 9 Km
Price: INR 8,900 onwards per night (approx)
Rishikesh is a beautiful place and in order to soak the real beauty, you need to stay at a nice place which will offer you all the amenities so that you can be ready for adventures all the time. These resorts in Rishikesh will give you an altogether different experience of holidaying there. So, plan a trip to Rishikesh and consider these accommodations.
For our editorial codes of conduct and copyright disclaimer, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Resorts In Rishikesh
How can you reach Rishikesh?
There are ample ways by which you can reach Rishikesh. There are frequent bus services that connect the place to other main cities. You can also hire a cab to reach this place.
Which is the best month to visit Rishikesh?
It is always best if you come to this place during the winter months. Generally, the period from October –March is the most favorable time for the visit.
What types of food can you get here?
Being located in North India, Rishikesh offers every type of North Indian dishes, veg or non-veg. Maggi, momos, and other snacks can also be availed at the street-side stalls.
Can you get a resort throughout the year at Rishikesh?
One can easily get a resort, but it is better to make prior bookings. Most of the resorts are overcrowded during the vacation periods.
Is it an expensive place?
It mostly depends on the person. If you are looking for costly resorts then there are many. But at the same time, you can also avail of cheap and reasonable price resorts.
What is the main language of this place?
Usually, all the people are well aware and accustomed to the Hindi language. If you want, you can also communicate with people in the English language as many foreigners flock to Rishikesh to learn yoga, and know about Hindu culture.
What type of weather does Rishikesh have?
Rishikesh has a continental climate all year as it is located on the foothills of Himalayas. In the summer season that starts from March to June, the average temperature is 35 degrees Celsius, and in the winter months, November to February, it enjoys pleasant weather, making it an ideal time to visit the city.
Which is the main mode of communication in Rishikesh?
Although there are bus services that connect Rishikesh with other places. The cab service is also quite evident.
People Also Read: